Original Text
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latradedot com>, on 10/1/96 10:55 AM:

Norm sent the following tongue-in-cheek reply to the list.

Lew

From: nmcleod@peganetdot com
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Eclipse fron NJAA observatory

Wayne wrote this:

>About 25 people showed up.
>Limiting Magnitude at start of eclipse was -28.0 approx.
>LM at mid eclipse was approx -30.0
>LM at end eclipse was approx -32.0
>In the 1.25 hours of the eclipse, the meteor totals were:
>DAU 0
>SPI  0
>KAQ 0
>SOR 0
>Sporadics 0
>SO glad I suggested this.
>
>Wayne Tv

I select these lines out:

>LM at mid eclipse was approx -30.0
>LM at end eclipse was approx -32.0

These would be the conditions right under a hydrogen fusion explosion.
Assuming the fireball burst is 15 to 40 times brighter than the noon sun,
you will be reduced to a fine grade of ash.

Could the "-" be a hyphen rather than a minus?

Norman