[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Lew and his lava buns ...

Thanks for the heart-warming reply, Cathy!

x^*

Hopefully, I'll never ever ever experience -20 F, but I'm also planning on
trying some "toe warmers" (like the chemical hand-warmers, but designed to be
stuck in your boots), and probably a pliable styrofoam mat under my chair (or
twixt sleeping bag & ground pad) this Winter. Clear skies and toasty toes!

Lew

PS: Gotta get me one of those Balaclavas, too: there was a very funny thread
about those on the ASTRO list a while back, BTW. People suggested using snorkel
gear while wearing them, to keep the dew off eyepieces! Very funny picture. ;>