[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Anomalies anyone?

Dear respondents to the anomalies inquiry:

Yes, there are commonly reports of satellite gas releases and also barium
test clouds. Also, re-entering space debris must exhibit all manner of
curious characteristics.

I have put my "bug" sightings into the category of secret military
experiments. In New Mexico, there are many mysterious tests occurring
regularly. Los Alamos Labs are here along with Sandia Labs and these places
are very secretive.  I know they do laser to satellite testing and are most
probably doing various sorts of "Star Wars" experiments.  Along with the
labs mentioned there is White Sands Testing Grounds. All sorts of wild
experiments are done down there. If anyone ever passes through Alamogordo,
New Mexico there is a great space history museum that documents the history
of rocketry. It's worth a visit if you are into brilliant hardware design.

(Regarding "The Roswell Incident": That was almost *definitely* a military
test balloon that strayed off course and the prevailing winds took it
towards Roswell.  ----Yet, I wouldn't want to blow the tourism business for
Roswell as it is a poor town and they need some good folklore for cash
flow.)

New Mexico also has some secret military test planes that are commonly
reported as UFOs.  I have had one spectacular encounter/sighting of one
test plane that I won't write about but it was exhilaratingly beautiful.

But to tell you the truth, even though our skies are transparent, there are
just a few of us looking up into them with objectivity. Most folks are
watching television after dark like everywhere else.---Tom Ashcraft