[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Brrrrrrrrr

In a message dated 96-10-14 12:52:30 EDT, Wayne writes:

<< The other sore point was my hands. While I wore gloves, I found I
 could not plot with them on, so I had to take them off to plot each meteor.
 Some kind of compromise will be required.. thinner gloves that I can keep
 on while I plot. >>
Wayne, what I used the other night worked well. I bought one of those muffs
from a hunting supply store. It fastens around your waist and you stick your
hands in either end. With a light pair of gloves it was great. You can also
use it to store your spare pencils etc...

Kevin