[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Brrrrrrr

>Lew, I know what you mean about that "OK I'm hanging on until 5:30....C'mon
>5:30". My concentration was a bit off till then I suspect. Of course, it
>was 5:25 but it seemed to take forever. Brrrrr

You bet! And what was worse was that I was deducting 60 seconds per plot instead
of 45, due to the cumbersome fumbling with my sleeping bag, gloves, etc. So
every time I saw a meteor, instead of thinking "Cool!", I'd be mumbling under my
breath "D**N! There goes another minute in the cold!". Certainly changed the
nature of the experience for me... :(

Lew