[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Brrrrrrr

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Wayne,  You Wrote:

> Lew, I know what you mean about that "OK I'm hanging on until 5:30....
C'mon
> 5:30". My concentration was a bit off till then I suspect. Of course,
it  was
> 5:25 but it seemed to take forever. Brrrrr

No matter how much we love observing, we have all had nights when we
could not wait to quit! Cold, fatigue, low activity can all cause this
reaction. It is perfectly normal. An important factor to remember is:
Don't observe if your heart and soul are not up to it. This will lead to
burnout and probably one less meteor observer!

Bob Lunsford