Original Text
From: QLAC65A@prodigydot com, on 10/14/96 7:59 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>, <meteorobs@latradedot com>

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Wayne & Kevin,

Glad to hear that you were also out scanning the skies. I would be very
interested in your results. Lets hope during the coming months we can
have more simultaneous observations (at least George was watching the
same time as you). I will be out earlier tonight since I do not have to
work tomorrow.

Bob