[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Orionids, a baby, and a picture

> Anyway, since the Orionids are her namesake and UT birthday, and since I am
> a sentimental meteor observer, I have a favor to ask. If any of you
> photographers out there should happen to catch an Orionid on film while
> observing on the 20/21, would you please let me know so I might make
> arrangements to get a copy for her?? Okay, okay...dot it's actually for

I catched not only one, but more than 50 (video :-) meteors during the
1995 Orionids. However, since we recorded those on October 23 during
European nighttime, you will probably not be interested in
http://www.tu-chemnitzdot de/~smo/meteore/imc96-1.html... 8-)
Sirko