Original Text
From: GeoZay@aoldot com, on 10/16/96 4:12 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

I observed again last night Oct 15/16.  It almost seemed like a carbon Copy
of the previous night.  I again recorded 70 meteors and plotted nearly them
all during about 6.5 hours. I recorded 18 ORI, 5 EGE, 6 NTA, 10 STA and 31
sporadics. The brightest being a -1...bummer! I won't be going out
tonight...I'm taking a little break and hopefully start again the following
night. Besides, last night my wife gave a "hint" that my 6th sense picked
up
on....that is if I go out tonight, I may have a cranky wife on my hands.
Every once in a while she let's me know that I should stay home with the
family for awhile. If I don't pick up on this...well, let's just say that
I'm
deep in it. I also picked up a terrible headache and I'm afraid I might be
coming down with a cold or something.  A couple of guys at work last week
came in with bad colds and I think I might be coming down with it as well.
I'll probably know by tomorrow.
George Z.