[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Oct. 16 Observations

<< Nothing exceptional to report tonight. I overslept and only managed to
 watch for 3 hours. It was much cooler and more humid tonight making
 plotting a bit adventuresome. With damp paper, data and plots come out
 much lighter plus you have to be careful not to rip the paper as you
 force more pressure upon the pencil so that a legible line or number is
 produced.

Bob,
This is why my plotting board has a clear plastic sheet covering the charts
and recording sheets.  I had no problem writing my info. The plastic cover
sheet was very wet on top but everything underneath was dry. I don't know if
I mentioned it or not, but my rotating shutter kept my lens dry all night. I
didn't need the blow dryer to remove dew.
George Z.
George Z.