[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Where's our handbooks :) was Radiant angular size: how come?

 > Yours is probably sitting there under somebody's lunch in the post office
> with mine. I ordered my in Aug. also.  At least we didn't get an empty
> envelope (snicker)  :)  On second thought he did get a European envelope and
> some fancy foreign stamps for his money - we didn't get anything  :)

It seems to be a problem with stuff sent from Germany.  I've had
proceedings Ppthat barely made it, and probably observational reports
have been lost in transit.  Heaven knows what they do to packages in
the Fatherland. Perhaps IMO needs to use stronger envelopes.

Malcolm hoping the LM will improve from +4.5