[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Plotting and shower association

>I think you mis read IMO instructions on plotting. It's advised by IMO to not
>know where a radiant is so that you won't have biased plots. Later during
>your analysis or data reduction you can take all the associatioon rules into
>consideration and then assign a shower to it if able.

Thanks, George, your answer definitely clears up the question for me (and should
improve my plotting data!) I should note, however, that IF I'm remembering
right, my confusion was based on a pretty close reading of the next-to-last
version of the IMO minor-shower visual observing pages on the Web -  I guess the
current version is much clearer (now that I bother to read it through):
	http://www.tu-chemnitzdot de/~smo/imo/visual/minor01.html

Clear skies!
Lew