[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Image intensifiers - redux

I just spoke with a fellow out in central Massachusetts (USA), who has a couple
of grade A second-generation image intensifiers for sale for about $600-$650. He
also knows of a source (he says - I've never met him before) that may have
several more for a similar price, including both grades A, B, and C. The fellow seemed both knowledgeable and at least somewhat
interested in astronomy (he was also selling an old 10" dob that he no longer
uses), and I told him I'd pass the word along to the list, and see if there was
serious interest.

I believe that these would be for US subscribers only (and maybe Canadians), as
he did say there are export restrictions on these doodads. So, how many people
are interested? Also, how does this price compare with other peoples' sources?

Lew, who is really and truly NOT a fringe militia lunatic... :)