Original Text
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latradedot com>, on 10/23/96 1:55 PM:

My observations for last night: For the first time in AT LEAST A WEEK AND A
HALF, the sky didn't spit on me when I checked it in the early evening! In
fact,
the moon looked positively enticing in its clarity! So, despite fuzzy eyes
and a
fuzzier tongue, I managed to get myself up in time for moonset around 3:30.
braved the skunks, dewy cold, and my girlfriend's sleepy wrath to drag
myself
out under the sky for two precious hours of Teff, to find: **GROUND FOG**!!

That's the meteor report from beautiful New England for this lunation.

Clear skies,
Lew