[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) Oct. 23 Observations

At 06:57 AM 10/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>It's a good thing we east coast guys like you Bob.
>What's an Orionid....some kind of special rain cloud that dumps 5 to 10
>inches in 2 days?
>:-)(
>Moldy Oldy Wayne

Wayne, you won't get any sympathy from me. If you want a real sob story, how
about this:

I began observing on the 9/10, was out 10/11 and 11/12. Then got grounded by
the doc. Here it is the 22/23 and I'm still waiting for skies where F is
greater than 20%. It has been clear or mostly clear since the 10th!!!!!!!!!!
And I was beginning to think I was in southern California....

Of course in November, every night will be cloudy.... :<

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net