Original Text
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latradedot com>, on 10/24/96 1:21 PM:

Thanks for more enticing meteor reportage from down in the Home Lands,
Norm. One
thing in your message piqued my neophyte curiosity:

>(Maybe in 1997 [for good Perseid display]? If eastern Europe had something
good
>in 1996, it should shift 6 hours westward next year.)

Why do you say this? Is this based on knowledge of the "drift" of the
Perseid
orbit relative to ours, or is this some kind of general rule for all
streams?!
Thinking about the geometry (or trying to), I couldn't figure this out.

Also, keep letting the list know how your "bogus radiant" project is
coming!

Lastly, thanks to everybody for the heads-up on center of field of view:
I'll
start facing a given elevation, then tracking it for just Teff=1 from now
on.

Clear skies!
Lew