[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) sleep/meteor observing

I'd also be a willing participant in a sleep study! I think I'd make a good
"baseline case" vs. someone like George Zay or Norman McLeod: I've
personally witnessed Norm sleep for periods of a half hour or less -
completely outside of (what my brain thought was) any normal rhythm... Very
enviable!

Anyway, Joseph, if you CAN find any way to help us poor, drowzy non-firemen
/ salary workers manage our sleep schedules a little better around
observing, you'd be doing meteor science a great service! :)

We look forward to hearing whatever you glean from the literature. Thanks!

Clear skies,
Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren