[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor duration estimates

<< from visual observers are simply different ways of skinning the same cat.
 I, for one, am not about to make judgements as to whose method is  more
 accurate or useful, especially when there are no qualitative comparisons
 upon which to base such judgements.  Ultimately, the decision as to what

--------
Jim,
I'm not inferring one method is more accurate or useful over another...The
ultimate  meat of my verbage is that I believe the Numeric Scale method I use
is easier to learn, less involved and just as useful.
George Z.