Subj:  Fireball over Wisconsin
Date:  96-10-31 00:11:11 EST
From:  Zumbini

My brother asked me to ask if anyone else saw a bright fireball between
10-midnight CDT on October 18th.  He was camping in northern Wisconsin.  He
was looking at the North Star when this bright object moved across the field
of view from east to west at an elevation of approx 50 degrees.  It broke
into multiple bright fragments before fading.  Were there any reports of
either a meteor or mademade object re-entry that night?  Thank you.

Zumbini