[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Question about lat/long

<< Richard Amirault <amirault@laraby.tiacdot net> wrote:
 > >...get one of the CD-Rom mapping programs. I've recently
 > >bought one for about $30.  Not only will it show virtually EVERY street
 > >in the contentinal U.S.A. but the Lat/Lon of the cursor as it moves
 > >across the map at all magnifications.
 >  >>
Coincedentally (sp?) I just purchased Street Atlas USA - and it too gives Lat
and Long as you move the cursor over the map. This one shows elevations but
I'm not sure if they are written out (I know I've seen them graphically). Not
only will it highlight the street address I ask for , but it will even tell
me what side of the street its on. Amazing...

Kevin