------- Forwarded Message

Date: Sat, 2 Nov 96 18:50:30 UT
From: "Thomas Wojack" <pued@msndot com>

Hello,

I'm Thomas Wojack.

Here is my Astronomical profile:

Around 1987, me and my family(I was 5 years old then)would look at the moon
with just naked eye. In 1991 I found a 60mm refractor and just looked at the
sky.  I saw several fireballs!  Unfourtantly, I lost the eyepiece.  So, I
saved $25 and bought another eyepiece.  But this eyepiece had too much power
and disliked telescopes. We were awed with the piece of rock.  In 1992, I
started getting serious with astronomy.  I subscribed to ASTRONOMY Magazine.
I was baffled by the amount of stars visible in binoculars.  In 1995, I
decided to give telescopes another try. bought a 6" telescope from Orion.  It
was incredible.  I watched Jupiter's moons dance and saw the
moon(IMPRESSIVE!).  I observed the horsehead nebula(beautiful and super easy
to find!).  In 1996, I joined ALPO to observe the moon.  I also got hooked on
to the Internet, which has overwhelming astronomical resources.  I can get
images for basically free.  I have never enjoyed astronomy so much!  When I've
been playing outside, I would see some sporadics.  BTW, in 1993, I observed
the leonids, and I saw 10 in about 25 minutes.  Meteors were the most amazing
thing I had ever seen.

------- End of Forwarded Message