[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) shuttle frequency

<< I know this may not be the appropriate place for this, but I have a friend
at
 work who asked me if I knew what frequency the space shuttle uses for
 communications? Does anyone on this list know of any that the public can
 monitor? >>
I'm not sure about the shuttle, but since I was watching  Mir go by these
past couple of nights I looked up Mir on the NASA WWW, and  Mir's frequency
is 145.550 MHz simplex. Cosmonauts also use use 145.200MHz uplink/ 145.800MHz
downlink.  I'm sure the shuttle's frequencies are on the NASA pages also.

Kevin