Original Text
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latradedot com>, on 11/7/96 3:54 PM:
Cc: <pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl>, "Juergen Rendtel" <jrendtel@aipdot de>

I unfortunately have no observations for that date, although I might help
provide a baseline for DAU activity, as I observed on Sep 9/10 and 10/11.

Observational data. Observer Lew Gramer, Medford, MA, USA (GRALE)
(42.4 deg N, 71.1 deg W)                    1996 Sep 9/10
UT         Teff  Lm    DAU  Nspo
0520-0725  1.65  5.32   1    12

Observational data. Observer Lew Gramer, Sheepsfold, Stoneham, MA, USA
(GRALE)
(42.4 deg N, 71.1 deg W)                    1996 Sep 10/11
UT         Teff  Lm    DAU  Nspo
0334-0550  1.72  5.73   3    16
0550-0715  1.15  6.08   5    11

Clear skies,