[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Undeliverable Message

To:            <meteorobs@latradedot com>
Subject:       (meteorobs) Undeliverable Message

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  Wayne T Hally@Service@TV

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.

   The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

----------------------  Original Message Follows  ----------------------To:            <meteorobs@latradedot com>

Subject:       (meteorobs) Nov 7/8...Big winds

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  Wayne T Hally@Service@TV

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.

   The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

----------------------  Original Message Follows  ----------------------
Well...I tried to observe tonight....but the Big Bad Santa Ana winds drove me
home. I was all set up and ready to go, but during my 7 to 10 pm nap on top
of the observatory became too much of an experience. It didn't take a "rocket
scientist" to figure out that it was going to be a very bad observing nite
due to the high winds. So rationalizing that it was not worth getting hurt I
decided to call it quits and come home. I lost power due to the wind...but
that would have been tolerable. I felt the cot lift up a couple times when
the strong gusts would hit. I had no desire to get blown off. The wind blew
so strong that I was almost having "out of body" experiences....So I took the
hint and boogey out of there.  I did manage to make 3 exposures of comet
Hale/Bopp right after sunset.  The comet looks just about the same as I last
saw it 3 weeks ago. I had to hold a piece of plywood up to protect the camera
from wind caused vibrations.  I'll evaluate tomorrow night's observing
potential before going up again.
George Z.