[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Autumn (#$%@!*) in New England...

Had a glorious - and TOTALLY unexpected - clearing between 10pm and 2am
last night! Unfortunately, that's too late to get into any of my usual
observing spots. Did 4 hours of blissful deep sky in the back yard with my
tiny 4.5" AstroScan, then planned to start plotting when the Sickel rose up
over the surrounding house tops at about 2:00 - which was just in time for
the cloud banks to roll back in! x^| / ;*(   [grimace, weep]

I still have hopes for a similar clearing tonight - when I plan to be in a
clear-horizon spot and start plotting at midnight! :)

Clear (again) skies,
Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren