[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:(meteorobs) Slow periods

Norman wrote:
>The individual varying perceptions are quite consistent so could have some
>utility in rate corrections among the most active observers.

Wow! Now that brings up some hard questions about individual perception,
don't it? I can't even imagine what the mechanism might be for so many
widely diverging CPs like that. Maybe just metabolism and blood sugar
levels (eating patterns)? Or maybe differing circadian rhythms? Joseph, do
you know of any studies on attention variation levels among individuals
such as this?

Have the folks at IMO or the Dutch groups ever researched perception
coefficients as a function of TIME (both diurnal and seasonal)?

Just intrigued,
Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren