[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: poor Perseid perception

<< That describes my situation with the Perseids.  I have been puzzled about
 this for 30 years ---- why do I  perform so poorly with the Perseids
 relative to most other observers?  It's not the sky; everybody can see what
 I a >>
-------
Norm,
Maybe you are experiencing an annual circadain rhythm that peaks on aug 12th
that causes you to nod off for most of the night?....Nah...just kidding!

Just a thought though...during the Perseids, where do you normally center
your field of view? Don't know if that would make any difference, but just
curious still the same.
George Z.