[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) bad weather

<< It looks like I might be in for a thunder storm this saturday. Hopefully
 the extended forcast will improve by then. Otherwise I'll have to wait
 till December, for the Geminids.
 Michael

-------
I don't want to wish anyone any bad luck, but I do hope the weather pattern
holds...this has been ensuring me some windy, but clear weather at my
observing site. I get quite nervous this close to a major shower and fret
about the weather patterns. So far, it looks favorable for my location...but
I've seen big mistakes by the forecasters in the past.
George Z.