[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Weekend in New Jersey

On 13 Nov 96 at 13:16:53 UT Thomas Wojack said:

>I am only 14.  The nearest darkest site is 90 minutes away.  And my parents
>don't really understand much about astronomy.

You can observe meteors without a 5.0 LM. ALPO should accept your observations.
Just remember to always mention your LM and amount of obstruction by buildings
or clouds. You are lucky to be starting at an early age. Good observing.

P.S. Remember that the ALPO Meteors Section officers, Bob Lunsford and his
     assistant Mark Davis are also big NAMN members.

GWG