[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Coffin photos

Lew et al -

I have photos of the Springhill coffins and the Quiet Site setup.  Although I
don't have access to a scanner, my boyfriend does.  I can get him to scan them,
and forward them to you directly (he lives about a 4 hour drive from me).

What e-mail address do you want me to send them to, and any preferred format -
GIF, JPG, whatever?  (I am fairly new to image sending)

Yes, the Norman I referred to was indeed Norman McLeod.  He visited the Ottawa
Centre in the early 70's, driving up from Florida in his Comet... !

- Cathy