Original Text
From: Mark Davis <MeteorObs@charlestondot net>, on 11/14/96 9:21 AM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

At 09:54 PM 11/13/96 -0500, Lew wrote:
>Anyway, I had trouble visualizing some of your coffin suggestions, Cathy.
Do >you have any scanned images of any of the coffins you describe? If so,
I'd be >happy to put them out on my Web page, or (hint hint) they might be
appropriate >for the NAMN Web pages... Let us know!

Lew and Cathy,

If scanned images do exist for the observing coffins, it might be good
information to put on the NAMN web site. Are there any short write-ups
Cathy, on construction detail and/or material requirements that we can also
post there. The posting of the material there would need to be done by Gary
Kronk....do you see any problems with this Gary?

They are also something that might be useful on the ALPO Meteors Section
page that is now under construction. Would it be okay to put them there too
Cathy? If so, contact me or Bob Lunsford and we will work out the details
with the ALPO webmaster.

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net