[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) slightly off topic.

I remember reading an article in the paper not too long ago that said our
11 year sun spot cycle will be at maximum at the end of this century and
that this maximum will be  greater those of the last few cycles. It went
on to say that this will cause a magnetic storm here on earth and that
the Arora Borealis will be seen as far south as Florida and are
satellites won't work very well. I haven't heard anything else about this
so I'm not sure how much truth there is in it.
Michael