Original Text
From: Wesley Stone <wstone@lclarkdot edu>, on 11/14/96 3:55 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

Up here in usually dry and sunny Portland, the 5-day extended forecast is
calling for clouds and rain, with a few ice pellets thrown in and snow in
the mountains.  I might be crazy enough to drive to Eastern Oregon for
Sunday morning, but right now it doesn't look like that will be enough to
find clear skies.

On the upside, we just experienced an incredible triple rainbow.
Standing in front of the campus library, it looked like the pot of gold
should be somewhere in the observatory dome!  Someone had a camera;
hopefully they got a good shot of it.

--
Wes Stone <wstone@lclarkdot edu>  Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR
                 SKYTOUR Amateur Astronomy Hypertext: