Original Text
From: "Thomas Wojack" <pued@msndot com>, on 11/15/96 8:01 AM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

Mark,

I an issue of ASTRONET about a month ago someone had an article about
"zero-power" binoculars.  It was two toilet-paper tubes taped together.  It
has a field of view of 10-15 degrees.  Do you think that if I observed the
Leonids for an half/hour or so it would inscrease my LM?  BTW, I have
cloudy
skies.  They are predicted to start go out of town by Saturday morning.  I
had
snow flurries yesterday night and today.

pued@msndot com