[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Trouble with Internet Connection

Mark Davis wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Just wanted to let you know I am experiencing trouble with accessing the
> mail server of my Internet provider. If you receive two copies of an email,
> or are waiting for email from me, please excuse the problems...
>
> Mark Davis
> MeteorObs@charlestondot net

Hi Mark
I have been having the same trouble trouble with email access.  Most of the time I
couldn't get through.  I was not sure if  anything  got out on Tuesday & Wednesday,
nothing I mailed showed up in my "Sent" box.  That description of the Astroscan
Bracket I did twice because it seemed to get lost somewhere.  My incoming mail was
very spotty for those days also, then suddenly, yesterday I had about fifty pieces.
 Everything seems to be working normally again this morning.

Lets Hope it stays that way

Ron