[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) California Weather

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

I would not count on California for any data this weekend. The forecast
is for rain in the north and partly cloudy in the south. It is totally
overcast in San Diego at 00:00 UT Nov. 16. We have a broken layer of
stratocumulus at 3,000 ft and a solid layer of fairly thick cirrus at 25
,000 ft. We can escape the low clouds but if the cirrus does not thin or
preferably leave by tomorrow night we will be out of luck.

This makes it all the more important for those lucky observers with
clear skies to please take advantage of it and get out and observe on
Sunday morning.

Bob Lunsford