[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid Colors

<<  Some observers have noted that the bright Leonids they saw were orange
 in color, while others noted other colors. Most of my bright Leonids were
 blue-green, but many were also yellow-orange in color, and a few were of
 a yellow-green color. I don't know what this means, but it is interesting
 to note anyway.

 GWG

-------
I think what it means is that trying to obtain useful information from many
observers interpretations of the colors they perceive is almost "futile".  I
wouldn't be recording it if it wasn't such an easy thing to do and is a force
of habit personally.
George Z.