[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) dim, fast meteors in general?

Apologies for the recent silence.  I've been very busy at work trying
to meet a deadline so I haven't been able to contribute recently,
especially as there have been some interesting reports and questions.
This is likely to continue until the Geminids.

> Malcolm, was anyone doing a telescopic watch on the Leonids during peak?

Nobody has told me, though I still have a few score e-mails to read.
As you may expect, it was cloudy from my site Nov. 15/16 and 16/17.
If any reports come my way, I'll let you know.  Only a few of the
potential observers are on e-mail.

Reading a few of the reports of many Leonid fireballs and train
spotting has made me deeply envious.

Malcolm