[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid data

<<(Good stuff ommitted)... BTW, Kevin, I always erase my tapes now before
reusing..just to avoid
 confusion from when I accidently push the button at the wrong end, which is
 Fast Forward. And I have developed the habit of checking at least once an
 hour to ensure all is functioning well. Of course it's only a matter of
 time before I lose a night's data and start writing as well. For the
 Geminids, I think it will still be straight taping...don't want to lose a
 moment. >>

Well I've learned quite a few thing that night. I believe I will start
erasing the tapes also.  I now realize the "ins and outs" of the equipment
and will be ready next time. At least I don't repeat mistakes (but I always
manage to find new ones).

Kevin