[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fwd: Re: (meteorobs) Wierd Leonids

Hi Lew,

> This piqued my imagination, too, George. I also noted very few long-lasting
> trains from the Japanese data I've seen so far. Sirko (and other IMOers), has
> anyone across the Pond done an East-to-West analysis across the many observing
> sites in Europe, to screen for possible effects of different observer
> longitudes? Is this even a reasonable sort of analysis to do?

not that I would know about.
If there is such an East-West-effect, I guess it's because the observers
pay different attention to that phenomenon around the world.
Sirko

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*          Str.246 Nr.16            *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-13086 Berlin           *                                    *
*   smo@informatik.tu-chemnitzdot de   *                       Shakespeare  *
*   http://www.tu-chemnitzdot de/~smo  *                                    *