[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Reference Note - Jennisken's article

      For those who have read it, know it and love it, disregard this email.

      Otherwise, read up.  The reference I cited in my previous post (re: the
  LEONID ZHR rates) was not given fully.  My fault.  If you haven't done so
  yet (and if you like some good ol' mathematics) check out the following
  article:

      Jenniskens P.  Meteor Stream Activity I: The annual streams.
   Astronomy and Astrophysics 1994;287:990-1013.

  Its o.k. to be scholerly once in awhile, ain't it?

     Joseph