[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Movie

I think the suggested movie was the Monolith Monsters, but this did not
deal much with impacts. The Monolith Monsters was about a meteor that hit
and then began growing like a crystal. If somebody touched it they would be
turned to stone, which, as you could imagine, annoyed a lot of people. They
finally discovered that water would dissolve the rock crystals and, after
blowing up a dam, everyone lived happily ever after.

I have lots of weird stuff like this in my head, but I still can't recall
the movie that was originally asked about in this thread.

Gary