Original Text
From: GeoZay@aoldot com, on 12/2/96 4:28 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

SUBJECT too long. Original SUBJECT is 'Re: (meteorobs) Fwd Casper ter
Kuile: Reply to Assmus & McLeod'

----------------------  Original Message Follows  ----------------------

<< Therefore, it is not surprising to find that 'middle-aged' observers
 like Norman or George have a lower Cp than the young Turks in the field
 like me.

--------
Marco,
Interesting reading...but I'm not smart enough to make any reasonable
arguments in any direction.  I do appreciate the kind approach of referring
to me as a "middle-aged" observer.  I always knew that my Cp must be less
than 1...so no argument there from me.
George Z.