[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Stream Activity articles

  WAYNE WROTE:

> Now, I've just got to get a copy of Peter's article.....

  Hey Wayno,

   I can send you a copy of the first article if you'd like.  Give me a
  mailing address and Ill have it out today.  Also, you can email Peter
  (peter@max.arc.nasadot gov) and request all 3 articles in the series, which is
  what I did.  They are essential reading for the serious amateur meteor
  scientist.  Im really enjoying plowing thru them.  For those interested
  here are the 3 articles I am referring to (all single authored by Peter
  Jenniskens):

  1) Meteor Stream Activity I:  The annual streams.
      Astronomy and Astrophysics 1994;287:pp 990-1013
  2) Meteor Stream Activity II:  Meteor Outbursts
      Astronomy and Astrophysics 1994; ???
  1) Meteor Stream Activity III:  Measurement of the first in a new series
      of Leonid outburst. Meteoritics and Planatary Science 1996;31:pp177-184

   Looking forward to those Geminids!

    Joseph