[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) LastMinute Lew

Ahhh, a man after my own heart.
If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done:-)
I think Cathy had a pretty good list.
I'm taking notes for when I get my (explitive deleted) together to give
full
a presentation at the NJAA :-)(Good thing no one from the NJAA reads this
list)
The suggestion I would add would be to include something from the IMO and
DMS reports on this year's Leonids. This will demonstrate the "aliveness"
of meteorics, since the observations on which those reports are based are
less than 3 weeks old :-). Please add that thought to the long babble I
wrote yesterday referring to Malcolm's comments. And since your name is on
the IMO report, it just might tweak somebody's ego enough to give it  a
try...not necessarily the best motivation, but it might get some out under
the sky for a night.
	You might also put the active shower radiants for the Geminid peak
night on a plotting chart (like I did for NJAA)    ...[GEM,MON,XOR,COM,HYD]
to give them a look at the area of the sky to peek at that night.
	I'm sure more random thoughts will develop during the day....I'll be
sure to send them.....
At the Last Minute!

Wayne