[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) CALL FOR HELP! A talk on meteors...

<< One thing I've learned in giving talks (I've never done it but I saw
someone
 who did) is to BS the people in the audience.  There's always someone in the
 audience who knows a bit more. It always happens.  If you can't answer a
 question say "I don't know, but I'll find out for you" and have some books
 backstage to get the answer.

 Kevin

Kevin,
That reminds me of the practice that goes around in our dept...."If you can't
dazzle them with brilliance...baffle them with BS."
George Z.