[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Cute Meteor Story

This was just posted on the Astro list and found it amusing...just want to
share it with you all.
George Z.
----

<<
 This reminds me of the story that Bill Hollenbach told before.  He was
 showing some people around the Cederberg Observatory one night and was
 telling them about meteors, radiants, etc.  As he lifted his arm to point
 out the path of a meteor, one appeared exactly where he was pointing.
 One little girl noticed that her brother was looking the other way and
 politely asked: "Could you please do that again, my brother missed that".