[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Next WGN photo

At 13:38 07-12-96 EST, you wrote:
>Let me now tackle the photo on page 134---hope a few of you are interested:
>Although a lot of the participants are IMO members, I list only other
>memberships to keep typing bearable. People I don't remember the name of have a
>?
>
>First row: Marc Gyssens (Belgium, editor of WGN), Urijan Poerink (Netherlands,
>NVWS), Marc de Lignie (Netherlands, Photographic Director, DMS), Jacob Kuiper
>(Netherlands, DMS), Casper ter Kuile (Netherlands, Photographer, DMS), ?
(DMS?),
>Jurgen Rendtel (Germany, President, AKM).

The man between Casper and Jurgen is Jacques Bouw, one of the organisers of
the IMC-96,
the "ringmaster" of the IMC... (Netherlands, NVWS)
Could anyone of you tell me or "ringmaster" is the correct word for one who
deals with
the official announcements regarding the conference?

Casper.
|     Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD De Bilt, the Netherlands     |
|    Phone: (31)-30-2203170; Fax: (31)-30-2202695; GSM: (31)-6-54723974    |
|                         E-mail: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl                       |
|         DMS-website: http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm         |