[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) List admin away Dec 14-Jan 1

Your humble list administrator (me) will be leaving Boston on Saturday, Dec 14 returning on Jan 1. I'm going off to the Pacific Northwest in search of clearer skies for the butt-end of the Geminids (not likely!), or at least for some compensatory mountain hiking and Puget Sound sailing if not cloudless skies.

Should any problems arise during my time away, I'll try to check in with the list at least once, but please be patient! Some things may not be resolved until I return. Thanks, and  to those who live in more forgiving climes, good luck for the Geminid max these next few days!

Lew Gramer