[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Socked in...

Well, Gregg, you poetry may not rhyme,
But it certainly sums up our feelings...
WetWayne

(everybody sing along......to the tune of "Let It Snow".)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
the weather outside is frightful
Mother Nature's spiteful
The Geminids fall by the hundreds...
the weather sucks, the weather sucks, the weather sucks........

central Ohio hasn't had a clear meteor night since a few prior to the
Perseid peak. I'm used to it...............

Cloudy
Gregg
http://pages.prodigydot com/daddy

I have not had a clear night since November 29.  10:30pm last night, the sky
was 70% clear!  I was planning on oberving tonight, but two things prohibited
me.

1.5 I N C H E S of standing water.  I made a pond during the summer, and it is
self-filling(rain).  It overflowed last week, and now the whole back yard is
under an inch of water!

2.At 2pm today, I peeked outside- 100% cloud cover!!!

Jonathan